I love identifying stars and other objects through the telescopes in the night sky.
I have a few questions about space and wonder how much of its wonderful secrets we have uncovered.
1) Do extragalactic astrophysicists like you, use the Hubble Space telescope to study and find out more about space? How do you get the data to study it?
2) What is your area of interest in extragalactic astrophysics?
3) Why and what do you find most interesting about the work you do?
4)Are you aware of any stars near the Solar System that are likely to become old and turn into a black hole soon? What would happen to the solar system. Would it be sucked into the black hole?
5) How do astronomers predict a meteor hit or a sun spot flare?
Beijing is a huge megacity in China and it is really just puffing out more and more smoke ever day. Megacities are really the source of our pollution because they are overpopulated and they are consuming more fossil fuels than other smaller cities.
Is it Amelia Earhart?
Colleen, I love to explore ruins. Recently I visited the Inca ruins in Peru at Machu Pichu, Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
I have sometimes wondered
1) What does Archaeology really mean? Is it only digging up the past?
2) How do people actually plan an archaeology expedition?
3) It must be difficult to know where to dig. How do you actually do it?
4) When you discover an item how do you know if it is a recent artifact or something significant from before?
5) Do you use carbon dating on all artifacts?
It seems a very interesting job. I think I may enjoy doing something like this when I grow up.
I think the answer is 4,000 because...
The first 100 numbers have 5 appearing 20 times. Between 0 and 999 there are 10 hundred groups and each of them have 5 appearing 20 times in the units and tens place. Then 5 also appears in the 100's place 100 times for a total of 300 appearances.
Between 0-999 5 appears 300 times. So now there are 10 groups of 1000 where 5 will appear in the units and tens place 300 times each. 10 * 300 = 3000 5's. Now 5 also appears a 1000 times in the 5000 to 5999 series in the thousands place. so there will be 3000+1000 = 4000 fives.
This is how i arrived at an answer of 4,000 5's.
Awesome article Nandini! You taught me so much about pandas. We should keep them safe!
i loved your artwork it is awesome
i have never seen anything like it
Awesome poem Divya,
keep up the good work
i can't wait to read more poems and articles by you
good job Jennah
i loved your poem
Great story Ishwar,
I loved it,
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work
Your story was awesome
My sorrows go to those have died and the families of those who have died. Sikhism is just as important as any other religion and people should respect it.
Copyright © 2010-12 Youngzine. All rights reserved.