I've not heard of that either, sorry. I DO know that there is a large 2 billion dollar digital storage facility being made to store private phone calls and texts and emails. That might be well protected....
There's a court order by the Obama administration that forced companies like Verizon and Microsoft to let the government see private files and phone calls. Not only that, but the government is building a storage facility capapable of storing billions of emails, texts, and calls. It's pretty recent news.
1. The Automotive industry is doing well today, but only thanks to the multiple stimulus packages that were paid for by millions of taxpayers dollars. That same money could have gone to paying the national debt or gone to other beneficial programs.
2. Obama has not ended the war in Iraq. There are still many soldiers over there, constantly getting killed many jihadists and local resistance. The war is not over, but is still going on, even though many troops HAVE been pulled out.
3. Yes he did, however this was a program that Bush already had running since the very beginning. Obama claimed all the credit and gave none to Bush who started it.
4. Despite education funding, America is still ranked only 17 out of 50 of the world's developed nations. Many Asian and Scandinavian nations are ahead.
5. His "shovel-ready" job program failed. The other day, the news reported that unemployment hit it's lowest. This is not even counting the thousands of people who are on government welfare and have given up searching for a job.
Lastly, while yes Obama was elected to a second term, the vast majority of the nation was against him. It was 50-48. Also, the military votes were not counted due to the hurricane. The military had a pro-Romney majority.
Take advantage! It's a lot of fun! (:
And now, the government has been proven of listening in onto private phone calls!
Thank you to the soldiers that have died for our freedom. You will never be forgotten.
Not to mention several first term scandals such as:
1. "Fast and Furious." Powerful guns got into the hands of bad Mexican warlords.
2. "Solyndra." Money for a failing company that just let their employees do nothing and collect a pay check.
3. "Libya Intervention." The President didn't ask Congress to send soldiers into Libya.
New Hampshire doesn't pay sales tax. It's great and actually helps the economy! I hope this bill is struck down by our Congress.
There is a tiger on the right; he is hidden in the yellow grass.
True, but it would still be a great protection. Look at the old Soviet Union and Germany. The citizens were not allowed to have guns and the government was not afraid to demand higher taxes, kill them, and fight long wars. We don't want that to happen in America. History repeats itself.
Seriously?! What's it called!??? :D
Yeah, the Catholic church isn't sexist. In fact they've done a lot to help women. It's just that the priesthood and such was originally started by only men: Christ's apostles. So the church keeps with the tradition.
Copyright © 2010-12 Youngzine. All rights reserved.