Wow! This is an incredibly well-written article. I will admit that science is not my strong subject, but his article was extremely informative and easy to understand.
Happy Birthday Mr. Bush! :)
It is unfortunate that there is so much conflict in the Middle East. I hope the U.S. will find a way to balance protecting American defense interests, as well as facilitating world peace.
An easy way to remember the main causes of WWI is
M.ilitarism (countries were building up their militaries)
A.lliances (many countries formed alliances, so when one country was attacked, their allies jumped in, leading to such a widespread war)
I.mperialism (countries, namely Germany, were expanding their borders and conquering other nations)
N.ationalism (the sense of nationalism, or pride in one's country contributed greatly to imperialism and militarism, worsening the war)
You are a very good writer, Vatsal. I took AP U.S. History in school this year, and you know more about this topic than some of my classmates! I can't wait to read your next article. :)
I think this ruling is an extremely wise one of the part of the Canadian Supreme Court. When the Europeans came into the "New World," they cruelly pushed Native Americans out of their land. It is sad that it has taken this long for us to realize the wrongs we did, but it is hopeful that we are trying to return what is rightfully the Native Americans. I live in New Mexico, so cases like this are really important to me.
This is a fantastic article Norbu. It was extremely informative and interesting. I look forward to seeing more of your work this summer. :)
These men are certainly some of our country's unsung heroes. The contributions they made to the war effort are remarkable, and I believe it is safe to say that we could not have won the war without them. May Mr. Nez rest in peace.
Go for it. It's so much fun!
Actually, you will pick from a list of current events to write about. You will have to research the topic first.
The editors will help you out until you get the hang of it. Have some confidence in yourself, as I'm sure you are a great writer! Have fun! :)
1) Sports funnies, and America's Funniest Home Videos. I also like satire like Jon Stewart, Jimmy Fallon, and the Colbert Report
2) Yes, one on my knee from when I crashed on a GoCart :P
3) I love all kinds of heels. I also love Sperrys. I love sandals....I kinda just love all shoes!
4) Hmm...that's hard. I'm really proud of keeping up a 4.0 throughout all my school years.
5) I dislike people who aren't polite, seafood, and Mondays
6) My mom is definitely me biggest hero. I also look up to the courage of important women in history like Frances Perkins.
7) Just Keep Swimming! - Dory is my favorite Disney character. :)
Youngzine is a tax-exempt 501c(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Copyright © 2010-12 Youngzine. All rights reserved.