Please Support Youngzine
We would like to thank you for embracing Youngzine in your classrooms and in your homes.
Youngzine was started by a small group of individuals with a mission to promote global awareness, inspire young minds, and build a tolerant and empathetic society. In February 2013, we received our 501(c)(3) certification, establishing Youngzine as a non-profit.
Would you like to see Youngzine continue to do what we are doing now? We are a small organization that is strapped for funds, and even a small donation goes a long way to sustain Youngzine and keep it ad-free. This is but a fraction of what you spend on textbooks and other material for your kids. As they say, it takes a village to raise a child.
We need your help. Please donate here. Your contribution is tax deductible.
Your donation will help Youngzine in the following ways:
- Operations: Sustain our current day to day expenses.
- Technology: Develop more features on the web site, make Youngzine more engaging in the classroom setting, as well as develop iPad and Android apps.
- Content: Grow our content and media library, develop microsites on specific topics, engage thought leaders
- Outreach: Reach each more schools and families like yours, develop key partnerships with educational organizations, and secure grants
If you would like to help in kind, here are other ways:
- Are you an iPad or Android app developer?
- Do you have expertise in grant writing?
- Do you have expertise in marketing and social media?
- Would you like to contribute articles to Youngzine once in a while?
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youngzine is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID Number: 90-0850890). Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you for your donation! Together, we can make a difference for all our children!